cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Yoimp
Journeyman III

Crashes and blue screens possibly related to AMDRyzenMasterDriverV22 or drivers

Hello! I've been struggling with blue screens and game crashes for about a week now, I don't recall installing anything around the time the issue started. It crashes around every 3 hours. I have tried updating windows, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, and nothing seems to be working. I originally posted this issue to Microsoft support, and they suggested I make the post here as it seems to be related to the Master Driver error I am receiving in the Event Viewer.

My computer has a

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X

32 GB of RAM

AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT

Something else I've found is within the Event Viewer I consistently get the error:

The AMDRyzenMasterDriverV22 service failed to start due to the following error: 

The system cannot find the path specified.

or

The system cannot find the file specified.

or

Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Ryzen Master but it did not fix the problem. I do not know if it is related but I figured it wouldn't hurt to add this information.

Would definitely appreciate any help with this issue!

Dump file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LBCiT769ICkg-BtzrlPX6ZkY0J_8KZYk/view?usp=sharing

Edit: I have the followed the instructions here Solved: The AMDRyzenMasterDriverV22 service failed to star... - AMD Community and it did not solve the problem. I removed and cleaned my graphics card. The latest crash did not go to a blue screen and instead the computer froze for several minutes until I had to restart it. 

0 Likes
0 Replies