cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Legacyy
Journeyman III

Black Screen

Hello AMD, how are you? I came via this email to look for a solution to a problem that I have been having for over 2 months now. For almost 3 months now, my PC has been facing problems such as black screens, for no apparent reason, the monitor simply has no signal, I can hear the call with my friends, but the game and anything you have on the screen is nowhere to be seen, as if the monitor had been turned off, or the cable disconnected, the video card fans (RX 7800XT Sapphire Nitro+) are turned on at 100% speed, I can wait as long as it takes and the problem does not return to normal, so I have to keep pressing the button of turning on the PC, forcing the machine to shut down, after starting again the PC starts without the SOFTWARE and without the card's DRIVERS, my monitor, which is a 360hz, is stuck at 60hz and I can't even make any changes. A temporary solution I managed was to download only the DRIVERS through Adrenalin, but the problem returned a little while later, making it impossible for me to work and play. I've already tried resetting the bios, lowering the GPU clocks, not allowing Windows to install the drivers, I've already used DDU, practically everything I could find I tested and didn't work. I saw people with exactly the same problem, who changed all their hardware and the problem persisted, so I downloaded the Hardware option, as my PC is relatively new. Looking a little further I discovered that the video adapter was changed by Windows randomly, Probably causing the problem, but I've already looked for solutions everywhere on the internet, on AMD's own forums, videos, etc. And you can't find a solution to the problem, not even on your website... I've seen offers from people reporting EXACTLY the same problem since last year and no explanation from you. There is no possible situation for the problem to occur, it could be on the desktop after turning on the PC, after playing 2/3/4 hours, or when opening a game, on Google, etc. PLEASE help me solve this, as it is IMPOSSIBLE to use my computer and at least have leisure time. My configuration is as follows: Ryzen 7 5700X3D/ RX 7800XT Sapphire Nitro+/ 48GB RAM 3200MHZ/ 2T M.2 GEN 4/ PSU 750W/B550M AORUS ELITE

0 Likes
0 Replies