cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

reddust
Journeyman III

AMD Software Pop-up Window Error

Whenever I start up my pc an AMD Software Warning window pops up that says "The version of AMD Radeon Software you have launched is not compatible with your currently installed graphics driver. Please check your system for other versions of Radeon Software that may currently be installed. A factory reset of your Radeon Software installation is recommended. More information about this problem can be found at  "https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300". It has been popping up for a few months now. I have no idea how to fix it or what the issue could be. It does not affect my system in any way but it is getting annoying so it would be nice to get it fixed. 

My desktop specs are: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU and AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics, Windows 10 64 bit

image.png

0 Likes
1 Reply
FunkZ
Exemplar

If your primary graphics is the RTX 2060 and you do not use the integrated graphics of your Ryzen 7 5700G processor you can safely uninstall the Adrenalin software. The error has likely started appearing after Adrenalin has not been updated and Windows Update replaced the driver.

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes