cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Hibiscus
Adept II

Issue with GPU drivers (Probably)

im trying to troubleshoot some problems ive been having since i got my RX 7600. i started crashing consistently on fortnite, but then someone reccomended me to enable Resizable BAR/SAM memory and that kinda fixed the problem i think. problem is that now Fortnite still performs very badly and i crash quite often on The First Descendant. 

I've done CPU and GPU stress tests simultaneously (furmark and cinebench) and didnt find any problem at all.  

Right now i was looking on youtube on how to download older drivers and while looking through windows i've found this error under the GPU proprieties: the PCI device\VEN_1002&DEV_7480&SUBSYS_E4481DA2&REV_CF\6&4a0b500&0&00000019 needs a further installation. can this be related to the problem?

1 Reply
Hibiscus
Adept II

Update: 

i've found multiple errors in the event log in Device manager / GPU / Property / Events. errors like amduw23g device not started or others kept appearing everyime i tried to install another driver etc. 

apparently there is no real fix, ive found some threads talking about this error but no actual fix. 

i tried installing the GPU and drivers in ANOTHER PC and SAME THING. GPU is most likely defective. i've reinstalled my old Nvidia GPU and im very happy that it actually works