cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Onur7
Journeyman III

AMD software closing itself after clicking on "Record & Stream" tab

Hello, as mentioned in the title, I am doing the initial setup of the "Record & Stream" tab after clicking on it, and the application closes. Then, whenever I try to open the application, it closes itself. I have experienced the same issue in previous versions as well, my guess is around 6-8 versions. I suspect that the issue may be related to using dual monitors. If that's the case, why don't other people who use dual monitors have this problem? I would appreciate it if you could help. Thank you. - Onur

• Graphics Card: 6600 XT
  • Monitors: Dual monitors (1st: 24” CF390 curved LED (MONITOR\SAM0D2C) - 2nd: BenQ 7801 - (MONITOR\BNQ7801))
  • Adrenalin Version: 23.9.3

0 Likes
1 Solution
Onur7
Journeyman III

I believe I found the solution to the error, I haven't had a problem for 1 week. And I just installed the new update 23.10.2, no problem.

1- Uninstall your video card.(Suggestion: with DDU)
2- Disconnect the connection cable of your second monitor from the computer.
(Optional 3- If you have settings, export them).
3- Install the driver for your video card.
4- After installation, quickly adjust the settings and go through them. In this step, "import settings" if you have any.
5- Since the installation and import processes are finished, you can plug the second monitor cable into the PC.
6- I hope you will not get this error again, have a nice day.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Onur7
Journeyman III

I believe I found the solution to the error, I haven't had a problem for 1 week. And I just installed the new update 23.10.2, no problem.

1- Uninstall your video card.(Suggestion: with DDU)
2- Disconnect the connection cable of your second monitor from the computer.
(Optional 3- If you have settings, export them).
3- Install the driver for your video card.
4- After installation, quickly adjust the settings and go through them. In this step, "import settings" if you have any.
5- Since the installation and import processes are finished, you can plug the second monitor cable into the PC.
6- I hope you will not get this error again, have a nice day.

0 Likes