cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Lister
Adept I

AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition Warning.

Hello, I downloaded the Adrenalin Edition version to get a stable performance. However, everything works fine but maybe a few days later or 5-8 hours later, I get a message saying " The version of AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition you have launched is not compatible with your currently installed graphic driver ". I bought this gaming laptop around 750 USD. It came with AMD Ryzen 5 normally and I wouldn't have any issues. However, I did follow the instructions but yet, I'm still getting a crappy audio. I didn't have this issue untill this year. I bought this gaming laptop in May 2020, so yeah. 

I tried going on YouTube to see if this would fix my problem but sadly it didn't get fixed just yet.  I went to the site and did everything, nothing works. What's a thing I can to do fix this? image_2022-09-10_160235799.png

1 Solution
Lister
Adept I

I have fixed it, so yeah! I just looked at other forums and I also went to Group Policy Editor and changed some!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Lister
Adept I

Oh and I tried re-installing the same thing. However, I would just keep getting it after a couple of days or so.

0 Likes
Lister
Adept I

I have fixed it, so yeah! I just looked at other forums and I also went to Group Policy Editor and changed some!

@Lister Can you please share the forum you have found to fix this problem? And also the one you changed in the Group Policy Editor? Thanks!

0 Likes

@Lister Please update us on how exactly you solved this problem. I am having the same issue and need a solution. 

0 Likes

There was a video where it would help you get Group Police Editor. I don't remember which video it was but I'll be taking a look into it. It stopped it fully and everything works perfectly fine.

hrpuffnstuff
Miniboss

Yeppers and its a sad thing when we have to protect out systems like this.  AMD and MS need to get together about this issue.

0 Likes