cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Kurbiss
Adept I

AMD RX 570 that always worked fine suddendly has problems

I have a pretty good setup with an AMD RX 570 as GPU and it worked fine in most games with high graphics during the first 3 years. Then I slowly started getting more and more FPS dropped but it went fine as I lowered the graphics. 

I usually play competitive games like Overwatch and Valorant, which require high framerates so it's very important to me not to have FPS drops. 
And it went fine for a few years with low graphics on the games I played. 

I started Valorant 3 months ago and it went really fine, constant 130 fps on medium graphics. While I still had constant 130 fps on Overwatch with low graphics.

However, since about 3 weeks, I started getting fps drops more and more frequently, to a point where even on low graphics on any competitive games, it's impossible to use my maximum potential. It's actually drastically limiting my gameplay, which ruins the whole gaming experience, as I only play competitive. 
My GPU spikes at 100% use but it never went above 60% before, and I didn't change anything in my PC, so Inow something is going on, but I have no idea what.

I cleaned my whole PC a few days ago, and I reinitialised it about a month before my problem occured, so these would not be interesting solutions…

I'm suspecting the AMD software but I can't find what the problem is.
Does anyone know what should I do to get my FPS back ?

0 Likes
0 Replies