cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Mudasir
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon R7 250

Hey there I just a few months my AMD Radeon R7 250 show bug wattman like this name bug and also black screen issue and lagging game please released new driver update because drivers is outdated 

0 Likes
2 Replies
cwiggles
Elite

I seriously doubt AMD will invest any time in such an old entry level card. From what I can see this card came out in 2013, 11 years ago.  Just having a quick look and the last drivers I can see are dated from 2022. Not sure what drivers you are using but here are the latest from AMD for your card

https://drivers.amd.com/drivers/radeon-software-adrenalin-2020-22.6.1-win10-win11-64bit-legacyasics-...

From the specs it only came with 1GB of ram, so that's not going to get very far, even e-sports games will run poor on this card. I don't know your financial situation, but you should be able to get something leaps and bounds better for a couple of hundred dollars. 

Craig

unfortunately AMD doesn't support drivers updates for your GPU card.

You can try modified AMD driver from this website that allows newer drivers to work on older Non-supported GPU cards like yours: AmernimeZone Modified AMD drivers 

Otherwise if the last driver from @cwiggles link doesn't work as well as you like then you are out of luck.

0 Likes