Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

djm
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon HD 6700M Series. Win10 Update. Pantalla negra/black screen

Buenos días!

Les escribo por el siguiente problema.

Tengo una notebook HP Pavilion dv6 que tiene una placa integrada de intel y una AMD Radeon HD 6700M Series.

Desde hace varios meses que estaba teniendo problemas por lo que decidí formatear la notebook y comenzar con una instalacion limpia de Windows 10 Home.

El problema viene que en cuanto se instala el driver de la placa AMD se cuelga todo por completo, se queda la pantalla negra y ya nada puedo hacer.

Estoy seguro que es algún problema del driver de AMD porque intenté realizar otra instalación de 0 y deshabilité la placa y ahi anduvo perfecto. Pero cuando volví a intentar instalar el driver (esta vez manualmente descargandolo desde la pagina) volvio a pasar lo mismo.

A alguien le pasó esto mismo?

Espero me puedan dar una mano porque ya no se que hacer.

Saludos!

*****(sorry for my english, I'm using the google translator)*****

Good Morning!

I am writing to you for the following problem.

I have an HP Pavilion dv6 notebook that has an integrated intel board and an AMD Radeon HD 6700M Series.

For several months I was having problems so I decided to format the notebook and start with a clean installation of Windows 10 Home.

The problem is that as soon as the driver of the AMD board is installed, everything is completely hung up, the black screen remains and nothing can be done.

I'm sure it's some problem with the AMD driver because I tried to perform another installation of 0 and disabled the board and it was perfect. But when I tried again to install the driver (this time manually downloading it from the page) the same thing happened again.

Did this happen to someone?

I hope you can give me a hand because I do not know what to do anymore.

Regards!

0 Likes
8 Replies

What Intel graphics driver do you have? Or give me the Exact model number (there are dozens of DV6 notebooks)

Please read > Laptop graphics update...How to

The correct AMD driver choice for your laptop > Legacy

Follow the guide...go to Intel and install the latest driver for the Intel graphics and install before the AMD drivers.

Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

Hola! Tengo el mismo Notebook, hp Pavilion dv6 6c60la

Mismo problema, instalo el Driver para la tarjeta AMD Radeon HD 6700m grafic y me lanza un pantallazo negro

La tarjeta secundaria es un Intel HD 3000 grafic

0 Likes

Your laptop does not meet the requirements for Win10. The problem is your Intel/switchable graphics driver.

https://community.amd.com/thread/190079 

0 Likes
digno
Journeyman III

Yo también tengo exactamente el mismo problema, HP Pavilion dv6 con 

• AMD Radeon HD 6700M Series PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6740&SUBSYS_3388103C&REV_00\4&EC6F72D&0&0008 -> Este dispositivo está deshabilitado.
  • Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&SUBSYS_3388103C&REV_09\3&11583659&0&10 -> Error 43

No hay manera, si intento arrancar con la Radeon habilitada, se cuelga con pantalla en negro, si arranco con la Intel, 1024x768 en la resolución

0 Likes

Hey bro! Intenta instalar Windows 10 y usar el programa DDU para desinstalar el Driver AMD,

Puedes seguir pasos para des habilitar la descarga de drivers y actualizaciónes

Yo lo hice y me funciona bien el pc.

Puedo usarlo en 1366

0 Likes

Hola Darkhunter!

Claro, entiendo, pero lo que me gustaría saber es si estos últimos drivers tienen algún fallo y en algún momento lo arreglarán o no, quedarán así por siempre... Porque de ser posible quisiera tener los drivers actualizados y no quedarme con cosas muy viejas.

Saludos!!

0 Likes
Elgrannacho
Journeyman III

I know it's an old post, but I had the same issue until just now that I managed to solve it:

• Install a clean version of Windows 10 without connecting to the internet in order to prevent Windows Update to install the GPU drivers.
  • Unable the GPU from Device Manager
  • Connect to the internet and let Windows Update to install every critical update.
  • Once updated, let Windows install the GPU drivers
  • Cross your fingers!
0 Likes

The Intel graphics...HD3000...is not supported for Win10. That's part of the 'switchable' graphics set up.

0 Likes