cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Mikee511
Journeyman III

6750 XT issues

Hello guys, I have built a pc from scratch 3 months ago and I included 6750 XT and ryzen 5 7600X.

The setup was going all very well and crushing every game I played until some issues appeared around 2 weeks ago which I try to solve although I keep failing as they are very strange and I would like to ask for help in case someone knows or can relate.

About 2 weeks ago, my games started to feel a bit laggy FPS wise which was slightly noticeable although I completely ignored it.

Then I noticed that there are more weird issues than just lagging, first of all it started with a message whenever I opened my computer which said "Your hardware has been changed please restart" which after a few restarts it disappeared for good.

Then while I was on my browser, on YouTube watching a video, I opened discord and I heard my computer's sound stutter for about a second. I repeated it and whenever I left a video playing in the background and opening an app above it created this issue.

I noticed the same thing happening whenever I used alt+tab in games to switch to some other app, sound stuttering and game freezing for about a second.

Recently the same thing happened as I mentioned above with the browser and YouTube but this time not only the sound stuttered but I had also some green lines (artifacts) appear in the middle of my screen whenever I did it.

Even when I went to download league of legends from their site, whenever I pressed on the "download" button, I had the same green lines and stutter.

I took my computer for a format, clean re-installation of drivers and it seems that nothing is fixed. Nothing has changed on the PC and it was never damaged to begin with as these errors happened so randomly.

The strangest thing is that whenever I have AMD Adrenalin opened or have it's overlay stats opened, NONE of these issues happen at all.

Incase someone knows what's going on, please do tell me and I will appreciate it alot.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Mikee511
Journeyman III

0 Likes