Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Bigratta
Journeyman III

MECH 2x 12 oc rx 6750 xt Issues

Hello AMD community,

I recently bought a MSI Radeon RX 6750 XT MECH 2X 12G OC.

Having used it on my old pc for a few weeks, some issues already started developing.
Now with my new pc build:
Intel 13th i7 13700kf
Be quiet dark rock pro 4.
32 gb ddr5 kingston beast RAM
z790 gaming x ax motherboard.
Wd black sn850x 1tb ssd.

I expected everything to run smoothly, sadly this was not the case.
Ray tracing just gives me 10 fps which should as far as i know not be the case with this card.
Direct x games all dont want to start and crash instantly (Only resident evil 2 gives me a error code, which is the one below.
Lego games just instantly crash and dont want to boot, same with injustice 2.
Team fortress 2 gives me a black screen and then switches to ''No dp signal found''
Im honestly at a loss of what i could do, i already tried reinstalling my drivers, reinstalling the games, deleting direct x in registereditor.

Please somebody help me because im going crazy here.
Thanks to everyone in advance.

amd.PNG

0 Likes
2 Replies
ThreeDee
Paragon

is this a CLEAN install of Windows?

Installing Windows 11 | r/TechSupport Wiki

IF not, did you run DDU to remove all past GPU drivers (AMD and/or Nvidia) ... shutdown .. and THEN install your new GPU? 

Is your motherboards BIOS up to date?

Are your chipset drivers up to date from Intel.com?

You didn't list your power supply make/model and whether or not you were running separate power cables from your PSU to each  power input on your GPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL7KIVI_hJg

IF this is not a clean install of Windows .. open up a command prompt as admin and type:

sfc /scannow

It will look for and attempt to repair any errors in Windows

You can check your systems Event Viewer for logged errors too that might help in pinpointing/troubleshooting your issue(s)

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes

Dear ThreeDee.

It is a clean install of windows but i did not run DDU, im very new to building a pc so i just did what i thought i could to get rid of the previous drivers (Simply deleting the entirety of the amd software) and built it into the new pc.
My motherboard and chipset drivers are up to date.
The power supply i have is a be quiet pure power 12 m 1000W and i am not sure what you mean with seperate cables since the GPU has two slots.

Thank you for the swift reply!

0 Likes