cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Wintermute420
Journeyman III

5700XT Crashing in Space Marine 2 campaign mission 2.

I have been unable to progress past the cutscene for the 2nd mission in Space Marine 2.  I can play all other parts of the game, at various graphic settings levels without issue, even the sections that put an extreme demand on the GPU.   For some reason, this specific mission crashes the GPU, and I get an AMD Report popup after the game crashes. 

I have reduced settings to minimum, reseated the GPU, erased all drivers, updated to 24.10.37.10, created a custom profile for the GPU to increase fan speed and lower the frequency to 1935MHz and have reduced the voltage to 1050, and nothing seems to help.

Another PC with a 5600 XT is able to progress past this point without issue.

2 Replies
Vague
Journeyman III

im also having the same issue. i have a 5700XT and my game is crashing when the cutscene for the second mission begins. unless anyone else has any ideas on what to do then we just have to wait for either amd or game devs to fix the problem.

Matt_AMD
Community Manager

We have an existing discussion which you can use to provide your feedback and track future updates. 

https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/warhammer-space-marine-2-driver-timeout/m-p/709559

0 Likes