Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Atremis
Journeyman III

Space Marine 2 Crashing 24.10.37.10

Hi, 

Been trying to play SM2 however I'm consistently hit with both game and display driver crashes. 

Moved over to the 24.10.37.10 experimental patch and saw *slight* improvement.

The game moved from completely unplayable - Crashing in the intro cutscene. To where it would crash after maybe 15 minutes of gameplay.

Does anyone know when AMD/The Devs will implement a fix?

I'm just wanting to kill some 'nids and Chaos! 

Running the below:

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX
32GB Vengeance DDR5
2TB M.2 SSD 

5 Replies
Atremis
Journeyman III

Updated to Space Marine 2 - Hotfix 2.1 - Still crashing.

Beans1
Journeyman III

same, i seem to be able to play eternal war with some stability but cant play any operations without it crashing before i can finish it and the campaign crashed 23 times for me, please AMD fix this

0 Likes
shupa2
Adept I

I have same issue. Sometime i can play 5 minutes before crash sometimes few hours.

Same issue with Satisfactory so i am assuming the problem lies in AMD themselfs.

RX7900XTX

0 Likes
visario
Newcomer

1000007594.png

So 09.09.24 i got my rx 7900 xtx by Asrock Taichi version. It was upgrade from my old rtx 2080. There is a couple games that my old videocard cant handle it on 2k resolution. So i ask my friend about amd videocards, and he answered that all good, the storys about bad drivers support it not true anymore. That amd fixed all problems, and true is that Nvidia got same amount of troubles with drivers that got AMD. Sooo...rx 7900xtx is 100% my last videocard by amd. Coz fist NEW game that i want to play with my new upgrade was spacemarine 2. And? Game crash non stop, on menu, ingame, on pvp, on coop, on pve. It can take 10 seconds from start, or even 15 minutes. You can play full 1 pvp game, or crash in middle of the match or even on begining. I crushed in lobby before match start. So beta drivers after CLEAN install doesnt fix issue. Its funny that space marine 2g ot asus rx 7900 xtx space marine edition collectors limited videocard version. Its amazing joke)))

Same. Guess this is AMD driver problem and not the specific game problem