11 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2010 9:21 PM by Nikolai_

Where can I found the ACML release for GPU?

jzou3700

Does the latest release ACML 4.1 support AMD stream computing? when will the AMD release for GPU launch? Is there any BLAS library already support AMD stream computing? Thanks for any feed back.

Regards,

Jack

• Where can I found the ACML release for GPU?
          buokai

i have the same question,  i have send a request email to the company, why there is no reply for so long time?

please send me if you see this ,thank you .

• Where can I found the ACML release for GPU?
            haikuo303

hi,I build the linpack with the lib of acml_gpu in AS 5u1,mpich-1.2.7, the linker say wrong,the message show as follow:

/root/acml-gpu/acmlg1.0/gfortran64/lib/libacml.a(ompaaw.o): In function `ompaawg_':
            ompaaw.f:(.text+0x1a0): undefined reference to `sgemm_ctm_speedup_'
            ompaaw.f:(.text+0x1ea): undefined reference to `sgemm_ctm_modulus_'
            ompaaw.f:(.text+0x2bf): undefined reference to `dgemm_ctm_speedup_'
            /root/acml-gpu/acmlg1.0/gfortran64/lib/libacml.a(ctmaaz.o): In function `ctmaaz_':
            ctmaaz.f:(.text+0x1): undefined reference to `cal_get_num_gpus_'
            /root/acml-gpu/acmlg1.0/gfortran64/lib/libacml.a(dgemmcompL.o): In function `dgemmcomplg_':
            dgemmcompL.f:(.text+0xb283): undefined reference to `dgemm_cal_f_'
            collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

can you help me? thank you

my email : zhanghk@dawning.com.cn

Edit: Removed emoticons from code

• Link errors

Hello Haikuo,

Please follow the example for linking in acmlg1.0/gfortran/examples/makefile.

The command line for the linker must include libCALBLAS as well as libacml.

Here is the log from building the samples:

ACML@mako54:~/acmlg1.0/gfortran64/examples.cpy> make clean
                rm *exe

ACML@mako54:~/acmlg1.0/gfortran64/examples.cpy> make
                gcc -g  dgemm_c_example.c -I../include ../lib/libacml.a -L ../lib -lCALBLAS -L /usr/X11R6/lib64 -laticalcl -laticalrt -lgfortran  -o dgemm_c_example.exe
                dgemm_c_example.c:136:2: warning: no newline at end of file
                gcc -g  sgemm_c_example.c -I../include ../lib/libacml.a -L ../lib -lCALBLAS -L /usr/X11R6/lib64 -laticalcl -laticalrt -lgfortran  -o sgemm_c_example.exe
                sgemm_c_example.c:135:2: warning: no newline at end of file
                gfortran -g  time_dgemm.f ../lib/libacml.a -L ../lib -lCALBLAS -L /usr/X11R6/lib64 -laticalcl -laticalrt  -o time_dgemm.exe
                gfortran -g  time_sgemm.f ../lib/libacml.a -L ../lib -lCALBLAS -L /usr/X11R6/lib64 -laticalcl -laticalrt  -o time_sgemm.exe
                gfortran -g  acmlinfo.f ../lib/libacml.a -L ../lib -lCALBLAS -L /usr/X11R6/lib64 -laticalcl -laticalrt  -o acmlinfo.exe