Is Catalyst Control Center compatible with Windows 10 64 bit OS

0 Likes
1 Solution
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

4 Replies

use the new 20.7.2 driver and select a clean install

0 Likes

Thanks for your initial response and solution. However I need to describe the underlying question to my problem below:

The underlying question is that I cannot get the AMD driver or OS to use the full screen of my new monitor. Details follow:

I have an old HP/AMD based computer with an AMD Phenom II X4 910 processor running Win10 Pro 64 bit using an ATI HD 4300/4500 Graphics card. I think it actually is a HD4350. It is configured to run at the optimal resolution of 1920 x 1080. When attempting to install the new Adrenalin 20.7.2 it comes back and tells me that it cannot install on this system and to us the AMD driver 8.970.100.9001 dated 01/13/2015 which I currently have installed. I have a new Samsung CF39* monitor connected via HDMI cable. Picture is perfect EXCEPT I cannot get it to use the full screen. All solutions posted on the “web” indicate that it is an scaling issue. The driver does not offer a scaling adjustment and I THINK I need to install the old Catalyst Control Center to get this feature or something similar.

Thanks for any additional assistance that you can provide.

Ralph Root

(703) 915-3013 – Cell

(302) 956-0012 – Home

0 Likes

Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Please use your original discussion. 

https://community.amd.com/thread/255318