amdmatt I really need your help bud, this is getting way out of hand!
- AMD Radeon RX5700
- Desktop System
- Windows 10 (64-bit, Build 2004)
- Radeon Software Adrenaline Edition 20.7.1
- SAMSUNG LED 23.5" S24F356FHU Full HD (Connected via HDMI and running at 1920x1080 @ 60 Hz)
- SAMSUNG LED 23.5" S24F356FHU Full HD (Connected via DP with active converter to HDMI and running at 1920x1080 @ 60 Hz)
- ASUS AM4 X570 TUF GAMING PLUS (WI-FI) (BIOS Version 1201, 1407, 2407) [NOTE: At the time of writing this post I've been using BIOS ver. 1407, ver. 1021 was used previously on the first two posts. The issues are persistant on every tested BIOS version.]
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- SEASONIC FOCUS GX-750 (750W)
- 2 sticks of Kingston HyperX 8GB 3600 MHz running @ 3200 MHz (16GB In Total)
First - check out my previous posts regarding this issue:
Multiple games cause Green Screen Crashes, Full Reboots, etc.
Yet more issues with RX 5700
The next game that completely crashes my PC is Squad. I'll leave a screenshot of my graphical settings. The issue is same as always - I start the game up, and it doesn't really matter if I'm in the main menu or in-game, after few minutes everything goes green (or black sometimes) and my PC tries to reboot but something is wrong. I see it's trying to reboot, the keyboard light is starting up as well as other lights but there is no image displayed on the monitors. Pressing the power button once does nothing so I'm forced to hold it for ~5 seconds to do the force shut down. Regarding the programs that are running in the background while I'm playing, these ones are running: Discord, Google Chrome, GPU Tweak II, Riot Vanguard (Valorant Anti-Cheat) and the Radeon Software Itself. Also, when I mentioned Riot Vanguard, I've experienced the same issues in Valorant and the only fix that I've found is to put every possible graphical setting to low or off. That's why I'm not playing right now 'cause I can't play on good settings. I've also heard that these issues might be caused by Hardware Acceleration found in Discord and Google Chrome but I've yet to turn these off.
I'll keep documenting more issues in the posts, I'll always link to the previous ones.