- AMD Radeon RX5700
- Desktop System
- Windows 10 (64-bit, Build 1909)
- Radeon Software Adrenaline Edition 20.2.2
- SAMSUNG LED 23.5" S24F356FHU Full HD (Connected via HDMI and running at 1920x1080 @ 60 Hz)
- SAMSUNG LED 23.5" S24F356FHU Full HD (Connected via DP with active converter to HDMI and running at 1920x1080 @ 60 Hz)
- ASUS AM4 X570 TUF GAMING PLUS (WI-FI) (BIOS Version 1201)
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- SEASONIC FOCUS GX-750 (750W)
- 2 sticks of Kingston HyperX 8GB 3600 MHz running @ 3200 MHz (16GB In Total)
Found yet more issues after THIS post. After updating to 20.4.2 and 20.5.1 (currently not on the latest Windows 2004 update, not yet available for me) I can see a green line under my YouTube videos and after some light Googlin' I found out it was a hardware acceleration issue. Anyone else also having these issues and is there a fix other than waiting for the next driver version?
Another P.S. The issues that I was experiencing in Civilization VI and GTA V have stopped since I turned off/set to lowest all the Anti-Aliasing/MSAA, etc.