AnsweredAssumed Answered

19.12.1 is still the most stable...

Question asked by goosethesecond on Mar 15, 2020
Latest reply on Jun 23, 2020 by kuwabara

Dear AMD,

I am currently on 19.12.1 as it is STILL the ONLY stable driver that allows me to play my games without interruptions. Every new 2020 driver since the first release has been a complete disaster and doesn't allow me a smooth experience anywhere. I've always been an AMD lover my whole life, always recommending it to my friends. I am someone that helps people build PCs and in the past year alone, I've put together parts list for four close friends of mine ALL utilizing Ryzen processors and Radeon GPUs. I personally provide support to them whenever they need it and it's just becoming embarrassing at this point that you guys can't figure out your 2020 drivers. 

I built myself a brand-new system in December 2019 using what I thought was the latest and greatest: Ryzen 5 3600, Radeon RX5700, and a PCIe4.0 X570 motherboard. At this point... I'm only SO close to wishing I would have went with Intel/nVidia (my previous ASUS gaming laptop from 2012 is Intel/nVidia and in most cases still more stable when it comes to GPU work) yet I refuse to give in to that. This is your last chance or this system is definitely my first and last AMD build and the last time I put together an all-AMD parts list for future friend/client builds. 

Get it straight already!

Outcomes