* GPU: Gigabyte RX 5600 XT Gaming OC (patched with BIOS version F2, i think it's for stability but error still happens)
* Every drivers has been updated to the latest version and dxdiag file will be attached along with error images.
1. Black screen or Crashes
- It happens occasionally, but mostly on Division 2 (My friend is using Nvidia card but didn't crash so far, so i think it's not the problem of the game)
2. Blue screen (image will be attached)
- This issue occur only when I share my screen on Discord or browsing on Chrome.
is there any way to prevent these problems? or all I can do is waiting for patch? thanks for reading.
1. VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (atikmpag.sys) Blue Screen will still occur even when I browse Facebook or do nothing. (PC freeze and then Blue screen error pop out)
1. Close Hardware Acceleration on every software. (Like: Discord, Google Chrome)
2. Update the driver to the latest version