My PC often got BSOD usually with error code 0x00000154 (and sometimes 0x0000003b) while gaming.
I tried following solutions:
1. sfc scan showed nothing special
2. chkdsk shows no disk failure
3. run couple of tests for RAM - no failure
4. updated Windows, bios, chipset, GPU drivers several times
5. disabled fast boot option
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
RAM: 8.0GB x2 Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz (included in QVL)
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B350-PLUS
GPU: NVidia GeForce 1080 Ti
System: Windows 10
The only OC I did is set RAM to 3200MHz with default asus profile. It could be problem with memory (i had no issues when run at 2133MHz, but performance is terrible) but again tests showed no problems.
I also think it is possible that the PSU is weak for this setup, but I'm not sure. Please help.