win10 1903 with latest 27.6 updates

radeon vii

z170-pro 6600k

0 Likes
12 Replies
thereapereh
Adept I

Please AMD! 
Can we get some stable drivers? 19.6.3 still the same as other drivers - no fix 
Windows releasing another big update ... too afraid to update .... is it going to help with the current driver situation?
Would be nice if AMD can just throw us a bone - tell us to revert back to old windows - or tell us you are working on the problem!

nope. i installed the latest windows updates and 19.6.2/3 are still broken.

0 Likes

Did you let AMD know about the continued issue? :  Online Service Request | AMD 

0 Likes

Sure that I did it

liran
Journeyman III

what i can do the driver is bed and i can't see only in 640*480 and can't change the resolution. 

i need help fast what a faking driver the last two.

0 Likes

try changing your main memory timing a tad. I did that and it eliminated problems with the defaults that also caused freezing.

select CL15 if CL14 is freezing etc

I set it to automatic and, honestly, I won't install bugged drivers one more time just to change a setting that has to work by default. Anyway, good to know if that's the root of the issue they should be notified.

0 Likes

where i changing the cl?

0 Likes

check in BIOS for overclocking

0 Likes

OH, you meant system memory.. Well, even worse. IF that is the case I won't touch them for some bad drivers.

0 Likes
strikeur
Adept II

Hello,

Windows 10 Pro 1903 with Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.3 Optional.

Radeon VII and no problem at all.

0 Likes
sgtshade
Adept I

im using windows 10 pro, the only reason why 19.6.3 isn't working fro me is because my ryzen 3 2200g doesn't support it for some reason, have to use 19.6.2

0 Likes