cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Ingame Replay is activated but says is off?

Hello.

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

Those two pictures show my current settings configuration for the AMD Relive. You can see that Instant Replay and In-Game Replay are both shown as activated. When I do Ctrl+Shift+S or Ctrl+Shift+U, a notification appears at the top right of my right (main) monitor that says "In-Game Replay turned off" or "Instant Replay turned off" but both are shown as enabled in the settings. The Alt+R overlay menu also doesn't show those as options to press.

0 Likes
2 Replies
m_h_
Adept I

The same here. It is working only if i enable "Record Desktop". But i think it's not meant to be like that. I don't want to rekord my Desktop the whole time, only in my Games. Do you have an solution now?

0 Likes
thesyntox
Journeyman III

Yeah, same here. To me it looks like sometimes relive is not able to hook up capturing borderless area and it says relive or replay is disabled. I managed to activate it few times by simply disabling and re-enabling replay in the panel while gaming but it's no good as every time you would need to try to save replay and try to fix it if it;s not working. Only today had great action and couldn't save it because of this.

0 Likes