- Issue Description: My computer going black screen while I am gaming, and the music or skype will still work for about 30 seconds but mouse and keyboard are not active anymore, and than PC freeze and restart. After restarting PC, I fine BSOD message with error code 0x00000116 .
- BSOD message:
A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage
to your computer.
The problem seems to be caused by the following file: dxgkrnl.sys
If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen,
restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow
Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed.
If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer
for any Windows updates you might need.
If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware
or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing.
If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart
your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then
select Safe Mode.
*** STOP: 0x00000116 (0xffffe4082410d4a0, 0xfffff8054ca60474, 0xffffffffc0000001,
*** dxgkrnl.sys - Address 0xfffff8054c39cf38 base at 0xfffff8054c200000 DateStamp
- Graphics card: Radeon VII work at default 1802MHz/1000MHz and default voltage setting 1111 mV
- CPU: Intel i7-4790K
- Motherboard: ASUS Z97-Pro Wifi/USB3.1
- RAM: 32GB Kingston DDR3 @1866 MHz
- PSU: Antec HCG 850W
- Monitor 1: 27UK850-W @4K freesync enabled connect on Radeon VII
- Monitor 2: Philips 237EQPH connect on Intel Graphic HD 4600
- Windows 10 64 bit 1803
- Latest graphics driver 19.4.1
- Latest UEFI BIOS from AMD flashed
I have alos try connect one screen, flash install Win 10, even change my Antec EDGE 650W to this HCG 850W, but don't help. Does I get a bad Radeon VII card? or it's caused by other reason?
I'm considering to have a RMA service.