Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

excalidoom
Journeyman III

AMD PVT cop is not genuine

Hello,

As the title say, I have an issue when I try to boot the AMD Product Verification Tool. I wanted to reedem my Division 2 code, I followed the steps on the website, but when I try to run the program I get "Your PVT copy is not genuine.Please download the application again". I've been doing this for the last hour and I got a big nothing in return ( i attached a screenshot as well)

I am runnnig a Ryzen 2700x with a Nvidia GPU and AMD StoreMI ( that's been installed with no issues and works like a charm)

What can I do to get this running properly?

Best regards,

Excali

5 Replies
excalidoom
Journeyman III

Managed to the past the genuine thing by using Mozilla to download the thing and now it said that it can't connect to the damn server... What is wrong with this program. I have more issues with it than i should

naynay924
Journeyman III

I had the same exact problem. The fix is to run cmd as admin and type "slmgr -rearm". Uninstall AMD product verification. You then reboot your PC. Re-obtain the AMD product verification tool with your product key. It should then allow you to add the game as normal

0 Likes
wyzod
Journeyman III

Try on another browser.

0 Likes
pompeydaz
Journeyman III

I had the same problem and the way around it is to save the file then run it rather then just clicking run this has just worked for me 

0 Likes
siborvla
Journeyman III

You can do everything through Mozilla. Then it works
0 Likes