Equipped with 18.8.2, for several days now, I have noticed in Speccy and Hwmonitor that my graphic card loads at full in memory and clock (2000Mhz and 300 Mhz) while there's no activity (0% according to Wattman profile from AMD Radeon software settings).
So even if I do nothing on my PC and let it runs alone, my video card loads at full and my temperature stuck between 50 and 53 °c all the time.
Yesterday evening, I have uninstalled the driver of my video card with DDU and reinstall the latest version of driver (18.8.2) but the problem remains after that, so nothing has changed at all.
I suspected Intel optane memory (which is installed and activated on my system), but after I have disabled it, the problme is still the same. (Intel® Optane™ Memory—Revolutionary Memory )
Then I have renamed amddvr.exe and amdow.exe and end theme from task manager, again, nothing has changed.
I have lastly uninstalled speccy, then Hwmonitor. Still remains after that.
So after I did all these steps, what can I do next?
My PC (Desktop System) :
- OS : Windows 10 April 2018 update (1803 - OS build 17134.254)
- Motherboard : GIGABYTE Z370 HD3P version 1.0 - BIOS version F8
- CPU : Intel core i5 8600K 3.60 Mghz (Coffee Lake - 8th Generation)
- Graphic Card : Asus TOG Strix AMD RX 580 8 GB OC version
- PSU : FSP S Raider 750W - 80+ Silver
- Memory : DDR4 Corsair LPX vengeance 16 GB - 2100Mhz : 4 slots of 4 GB
- Driver version installed : AMD Radeon Adrenalin software 18.8.2
- Display : Acer KG271A "27 - connected to my PC with HDMI with a refresh mode set at 144 Mhz
- Case : Be Quiet Base 600 - black edition