3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2018 8:23 AM by epsilon19

Error 1603 When Updating Drivers - A10-8700P Win 10

epsilon19

since the change in catalyst control center to Radeon crimson, I tried once but all my games get slow, I have an AMD A10 8700P APU working on a hp notebook, all my games since that actualization  have been slow with FPS downs and sometimes getting my screen totally black, so now I been working whit catalyst control center, how I can update to the new adrenalin software without having problems of my drivers. actually when trying to update my drivers with the AMD tool from this page: Download Drivers and run it dosent finish because of an error:

"Error 1603 – A General Error Has Occurred During the Installation of the AMD Software Package"

• APU/AMD Graphics Card
        • its an APU AMD A10 8700P with Radeon R6 graphics
      • Desktop or Laptop System
          • HP Pavillion notebook
      • Operating System
        • Windows 10 64bit
      • Driver version installed
        • actually trying to update to the latest version Radeon adrenalin, but doesn't works well so I'm working with the latest version of catalyst control center
      • RAM
        • 16GB

The drivers that its installing me at the time of trying to update are Radeon R7 M360 but they don't work in my computer while checking the properties of the dispositive appears a message: "the dispositive stopped because windows informed about problems code 43", before of the update I use to have Radeon R8 m365dx

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.