Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Welcome to the Red Team Modders Group: Discussions and Blogs

Hello, Red Team Modders! 

There are two categories (a.k.a. sub-forums) you may use to post a modding discussion or share your creation! 

DISCUSSION: As you can imagine this category is for...discussions. Here you may discuss anything related to modding, including questions you may have, tips you want to share with the rest of the community, share your ideas for a mod, the type of hardware and tools you use or plan on using, and include pictures, videos, etc. Simply click on the "Start a Discussion" button, enter the subject, and type away! Feel free to add Labels or Message Tags, these are optional for now. 

BLOGS: This is the ideal category for you to describe your mod. After all, it's a blog!  It's your journal describing your journey, and what it took to build your mod from concept to creation. You can update it as you go. To start, click on the "New Article" link found in the Blog Dashboard widget. Enter a short description of your mod in the "Article Teaser" section of the form. Although not required, you may enter a picture here too. The information you enter in the Article Teaser will be displayed in the blog category list for everyone to see. In the "Body" of the form, enter all the details, the steps, and the vision for your creation. Be sure to include images and/or links to any videos you may have created all along. Lastly, be sure to enter a nice (and short) descriptive title in the "Article Subject" form. This is important as it allows everyone to "google" your creation - know what I mean?  

On behalf of the Red Team Community and the AMD Community Management Team, we can't wait to see your creations Red Team Modders!  

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
2 Replies
TheArkratos
Adept I

Thanks! I was wondering where to post some build logs here.  I've got a project I was toying with pre-pandemic that I'm getting back to with the launch of new AMD chips + cards.  I've very excited!

Welcome! I already chimed in on your other post, but I can't wait to see your future builds!