Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vader

Sam_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager
10 11 4,270

As an example Blog, I chose the May winner of the ROTM contest. Vader by @sbach34! It’s one of my favorite mods, there are many in our community but this one stands out for me the most. I like it because of the way it looks on the desk, compact (mini-ITX), yet “mean/powerful” looking (probably because of the carbon fiber), and most all, because it glows red!

Another reason why I chose Vader is that the creator included a video, which does the trick! Look...

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

Original description:

"I’ve built PCs in the past, but this was my first time building a completely custom PC. The frame is an Antec Striker and the first thing I did after I got it out of the box was take a deep breath and start cutting it up with a die grinder. Sparks flying everywhere. I wish I could upload more than 6 pictures to show the build progress. I custom-designed and 3D printed my cable channels, brackets, and mounts for the FL240 reservoir, aluminum pass-through plate, fans, and radiators. I also custom designed and 3D printed a reservoir back plate with the Red Devil logo. The pass-through plate was made from 3mm aluminum and added to give it just that extra touch, as well as create more room between the two main chassis plates. This build took about a month and loved every minute of it. It is a Mini-ITX build giving full ATX performance. Combined with the 6900 XT Red Devil Ultimate and this thing has an excess of power.

Here are the pictures:

Vader_1.jpg

Front ViewFront View

Side ViewSide View

Side View 2Side View 2