Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Steampunk PC Case Mod Contest: Top 3 and Winner

Red_Team_Modders_Contest_Top3_Announcement.jpg

Hello Red Team Modders!

The judges have voted! Here are the Top 3 Steampunk PC Case Mods, and their creators, eligible for the Prize!

Top 3 (in no particular order):

Username PC Mod Name
@eebiii  Steampunk Mod / Copper Revolution 2.0 / Battle Station
@retroPCmods  Hydropower
@BigAl01  Wine-Time

Winner:

We have a winner!

Please join me in congratulating @eebiii for building the amazing "Steampunk Battle Station".

You are the Steampunk PC Case Mod Contest Winner!

2043819_Prize_Banner_for_Video_Game_PC_Mod_Contest_1920x400_FNL.jpg

Special Thanks to our friends at MSI for supporting the Contest!

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
16 Replies
retroPCmods
Adept II

Congrats and good luck to all!

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I'm so excited.  Time for a glass of wine I do believe.

Quality wine pairs nicely with being in the top 3 selections for a major award.Quality wine pairs nicely with being in the top 3 selections for a major award.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
eebiii
Forerunner

Well done @retroPCmods @BigAl01 !!!!  Great Job Guys!

You should be careful @BigAl01. You keep drinking all that wine, you're going to live to 100. 

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Congratulations @eebiii and @retroPCmods.  I raise a toast in your honor.  

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Congratulations @eebiii .  Your build was awesome and you deserved the win.  Please don't take it down as it serves as an inspiration to us all.

@BigAl01 I am keeping it up for a little while longer so you can facetime me if you need a peek at it. After, I am giving the table to my buddy. The one I built Copper Revolution for.  It will go perfect with that build. 

I am trying to come up with a new battle station build idea. My head has been on a swivel as I go through town on a daily basis looking for ideas that pop. Any ideas?

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Well, a Halloween theme build comes to mind.  Maybe instead of calling it 'Coffee Time', you could call it 'Coffin Time'.  A custom built coffin, complete with interior LED lighting and a water cooling system that snakes around the interior would be unique.  The reservoir could be a coffee urn or percolator.  

0 Likes
eebiii
Forerunner

Thank you! @BigAl01 Much appreciated

eebiii
Forerunner

This is really cool and after busting my a$$ at work all week, it feels even better when I can sit down, relax and think about it. Thank You @Sam_AMD , @Wally_AMD , @Amber_AMD and all the red team!!!! This is Awesome!

retroPCmods
Adept II

HUGE Congratulations @eebiii, your work is phenomenal! 100% well deserved, an absolutely gorgeous mod, well done!

Thank you! @retroPCmods 

Awol
Challenger

Congrats to @eebiii for an amazing build, congrats also to @retroPCmods and @BigAl01 for placing second and third. 

Thanks! @Awol 

Watchtower_GM
Adept II

Congratulations to everyone!

This contest was a great idea and really got folks thinking about their next computer.   Makes me wonder what the next contest will / should be. Even though I've still got a few details to finish on my current build I've got to start figuring out the next one.

It's probably too late for a Halloween theme build contest, but maybe a holiday 2023 contest?  We need support of course from the nice folks at AMD.

How about theme your computer to look like your ugly sweater competition. lmao

IMG_3076-1.JPG