Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

JohWill
Adept II

Lian Li fan TandA?

image.jpg

Anyone know how to get the blades off a Li fan?  Took both covers off and zero clips?  Are they just press fitted?  Kinda sucks… any info a plus!! Thanks in Advance!  Most of the covers are just thin double sided tape like a cell screen,  hot air and pry little by little.  180c full air.. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

 you can’t  even see the main pin it’s covered by the plastic housing.  Once I paint it I’ll take the tape off.  It’s covering the LEDs..

without tape, reverse hub side..

image.jpg

5 Replies
JohWill
Adept II

Finished product. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

JohWill
Adept II

I wonder if those three holes on the back side of the housing is the clips to pull the entire unit out.   It’s back together now so the next fan I’ll have to look in there with the microscope.

JohWill
Adept II

Forgot to scrap the Lian Li signature lighting edges.. but there now it’s done..  

IMG_3072.jpeg

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Fans have become very complicated now.  Maybe you can find a Lian Li representative and send them the question about how the fans can be disassembled.  As for the Lian Li signature lighting edges, I like it and recommend you leave that intact.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".