cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radeon ProRender Discussion

pithead
Adept I

I can't install prorender

It freezes everytime I click on the "registration" button. Is there any other way I can get the registration code?

8 Replies
sayha0001
Adept I

Same problem!!!!

bsavery
Staff

First of all which installer?  The "Register" button should open a web browser with a page that gives you the registration code.  You obviously have to be connected to the internet for that to work.  The registration code will be bold, in red after you fill out the form.

0 Likes

sorry for taking so long to reply, I though this thread was going to diewith 0 responses.
I just downloaded the windows installer from the main page and tryed almost everything but everytime I press de "registrater" button it just freezes and doesn't open page 

0 Likes
gerador20
Adept II

Hello, 

try to set a different Web browser as default in windows settings. it might be a issue in specific browser 

I will try that now. sorry for the late response!

0 Likes
sayha0001
Adept I

I tried i-explorer, edge, chrome, opera, turn off antivirus, firewals.. and this manipulation not help still not work , and It freezes every time when click on "registration" or on "next" button. When I kill win inst. process, started to Maya and I find in plug-manager prorender and activate it, after I try prorender tun on in viewport, then I saw only black screen, and prorender in render settings see AMD GPU but in batch render cant use it.

glg
Journeyman III

Hello,

Same problem here, the registration page is not allowed by any browser.

May I ask for a manual registration code please ?

Prorender for Blender.

thank you.

0 Likes
coucou
Journeyman III

same problem for me

0 Likes