cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

3inawe
Journeyman III

ryzen 9 5950x reboot without reason

i have this cpu and its restating like when i am updating my windows like for windows 22h2 when it reach 74% it restart without reason  and i am tired from this problem

i have motherboard : asus tuf gaming x570-plus (wi-fi)

also i update my bios and everything and the issue still see like if i format i install all amd drivers from windows update or from amd website and still the issue when i update its stuck on  74% restart without any reasons 7 times then it will update also in some activates it restart without saying the error without anything 

0 Likes
3 Replies
3inawe
Journeyman III

i need to resolve this problem help me plz

0 Likes

Is this Win.10 or 11, what is the current build version you have and what KB# is failing?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
FunkZ
Paragon

It could be that the local copy of that specific update file has an issue, and it will not attempt to re-download but instead keeps trying to install the bad file.

Try this, stop the Windows Update Service (wuauserv) in Task Manager

Delete the contents of C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download

Restart the Windows Update Service

Then recheck for Windows Updates, this will force it to rescan and redownload any pending updates.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-downloaded-but-not-installed-upd...

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes