Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

ActionSepp
Journeyman III

Ryzen 5 Pro 7540U - Bad Performance

Hello,

i´ve got a "problem" with my system.
The Problem is, that the Performance is not consistent.

For example if i am using the Laptop for itself its like stuttering sometimes if i hover with the mouse over the taskbar or any objects you can click on within windows. The wierd thing about this is that it´s not all of the time. And if i connect the laptop to an external monitor or tv the problem doesn´t exist. Also the Problem doesn´t exist if i use the windows smartphone link an have my phone connected with the Laptop, then this problem also doesn´t occur.

The System:
HP EliteBook 845 G10
Ryzen 5 PRO 7540U
16GB Ram
512GB SSD

Operating System:

Windows 11 Pro (23H2 KB5036980)

This Problem exists since i got the Laptop. I also sent it Back to HP and they checked it (but couldn´t reproduce the Problem), and did a system check and every component works as inteded and doesn´t have problems.
Also i think the mouse in general feels a bit wierd, cause before this i already owned an HP Laptop with the 4th Gen Ryzen 5. There i don´t had any problems at all. But in direct comparison it just feels wierd cause i have the touchpad on highest sensitivity (on my previous Laptop i had it on around 75%) and it feels way slower.

Maybe someone of you can help me

0 Likes
0 Replies