cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

DQuinn
Journeyman III

Ryzen 5 5600G odd issues

I'm having a few random issues with What I think is my CPU I'll list a few specs for more information.

Ryzen 5 5600g CPU  ------  Radeon RX 6650 XT GPU  ------  4 x 8GB DDR4 3200MHz T force Vulcan RAM  ------  MSI MPG X570 gaming plus MOBO

That should be all the necessary info, I have a couple issues I've come across, who knows how many I have not noticed.

Firstly, and the weirdest is my clock is losing time like the actual clock in the bottom right randomly will get behind a few minutes, as of now its behind 4.

Secondly, when I boot up minecraft and run it, I don't know how to describe it other than my character in every way shape and form is slow. I run slow, I fall slow, my inputs are immediately registered, but all of the physics are slowed.

All of this is, Most of the time, resolved by restarting my PC. I don't know if anyone knows why, my thoughts are cpu because of the clock losing time. otherwise I have absolutely no clue. Ive had this build for about a year now and this has come up more recently. I have not done anything to mess with settings, the only real change I've made was put in the gpu.

0 Likes
2 Replies

For the losing time, have you web searched 'windows clock losing time' and tried the suggested fixes?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

I have, my theory is they are correlated somehow because they started happening around the same time. I don't know the exact date of when they both started but they started relatively close

0 Likes