cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

tazmo8448
Adept I

Ryzen 5 3000 Performance power management firmware errors (Event ID 35)

Running stock config and every day getting Event ID Error 35 pertaining to: Performance power management features on processor 0 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem (for all 6 dual cores).

I've updated chipset drivers from Asus then tried AMD's but no luck as far as the errors go.  I've updated the latest BIOS from Asus.

Anyone have any idea what causes these error to generate on a regular basis?

0 Likes
2 Replies

Seen an old post where disabling 'cool & quiet' fixed users issue.

That was on Win.10 RTM.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

The Asus B4500-F-Gaming II mobo as far as I could determine does not have Cool&Quiet the older M5AFX99 did but not the AM4 model.

All I can find so far is BIOS power settings need to be set to balanced (they are) as far as what is generating these Event Error 35 12 times a day.

Even the smallest OC like setting the RAM to 3200 speeds generates these errors which is really not an OC in my book as that is what the RAM is rated for.(Corsair LPX 2X8)

All that said any sort of OC maneuver or setting kicks in those errors. My older setup M5AFX99 with FX-3850 had no issues OC-ing seems odd to me  that this new stuff resists OC mode.

0 Likes