cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

MetalMouth206
Journeyman III

New Ryzen 5900x low cinebench score

I've been encountering consistently low Cinebench scores, about half of what's expected. This has been persistent despite several troubleshooting steps I've taken. I've reinstalled Windows and even got a replacement CPU, and tried to reinstall the drivers a few times;.

On a maybe related note, I'm also facing difficulties with Ryzen Master. Specifically, the advanced mode in the software won't open. 

Any guidance you could provide would be ss.PNGgreatly appreciated. 

0 Likes
5 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

MetalMouth206, please post a screenshot of Ryzen Master (RM) running  the latest Cinebench both in Basic and Advanced views. Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

Hi. Sorry, what are you asking me to do, I'm a bit confused. I can only open Risen Master to the basic view. When I press advanced, the application stops running. 

0 Likes

MetalMouth206, please download the latest copy of RM here and try again. Thanks, John.

0 Likes

I have tried to redownload it and the problem still persists. I cannot open Ryzen Master's Advanced View. 

0 Likes

Strange, MetalMouth206. I just DLed and installed the latest (2.12.0.2806) RM. I had trouble getting RM to open. I tried again after Restarting my W10. Now all is OK. Please open RM, take a screenshot, then click Advanced Mode and take a screenshot. Post both SSs. Then do a Reset in basic mode, click Apply. and try Advanced Mode. Any strange things that happen, post a screenshot if possible. I really need to see something. If all this fails, open AMD Bug Report Tool (upper right corner of Basic Mode), fill out and send it to AMD.  Thanks and enjoy, john.

0 Likes