Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

New Build Error Codes

I just built a new PC, 

Asrock x670E Carrera

7800x3d

7900 xtx

I keep getting the following error codes on my debugger. 

61 - NVRAM initialization

62 - Installation of the PCH Runtime Services

63 - CPU DXE initialization is started

64 - CPU DXE initialization (CPU module specific)

65 - CPU DXE initialization (CPU module specific)

66 - CPU DXE initialization (CPU module specific)

40 - OEM post memory initialization codes

41 - OEM post memory initialization codes

42 - OEM post memory initialization codes

43 - OEM post memory initialization codes

44 - OEM post memory initialization codes

45 - OEM post memory initialization codes

46 - OEM post memory initialization codes

47 - OEM post memory initialization codes

Every now and then I am getting 

74 - PCH DXE Initialization (PCH module specific)

75 - PCH DXE Initialization (PCH module specific)

What does this mean? Is this normal?

AsRock x670E Taichi Carrara, 6 tb of WD850 Black, CORSAIR - DOMINATOR TITANIUM RGB 32GB, 7800x3d, XFX - Mercury AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX Magnetic Air
0 Likes
4 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

Hiramabiff, what debugger? Are these BIOS hex codes during boot? Ask your MB vendor. John.

I even went to one stick of ram trying them to see if it’s a memory issue that’s a bad stick. No avail. 

IMG_0315.jpeg

AsRock x670E Taichi Carrara, 6 tb of WD850 Black, CORSAIR - DOMINATOR TITANIUM RGB 32GB, 7800x3d, XFX - Mercury AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX Magnetic Air
0 Likes
misterj
Big Boss

Hiramabiff, what are those codes? BIOS codes during boot (Progress codes) or final code? Does your system boot to BIOS, to Windows or what? List ALL your parts (cooler, power supply OS, etc!)! Do you have an OS installed? What one? Please answer my questions. John.

EDIT: All the codes you posted are boot progress codes and are very normal. Please tell us your

problem/symptom.

AsRock x670E Taichi Carrara,

6 tb of WD850 Black, CORSAIR - DOMINATOR TITANIUM RGB 32GB,

7800x3d,

XFX - Mercury AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX Magnetic Air

1000w Lian Li Edge

Fans and cooler are Corsair Icue Link 360 AIO

Running Windows 11

Boots to windows fine, slow but fine. I think there might be a memory issue though. I tried removing each stick of ram and didn't make a difference. I reseated the CPU, I used a camera and zoomed real close to the pins to see if anything was bent and I don't see a bent pin

I am curious if it was a bios issue. I downgraded from the most recent down to 2.10. I went from 1000w tdp to 165 and seems to run more stable. but all my error codes are jumping from 41 up to 69 all over the place. Nothing in the 70's unless i am in bios or running stress tests.

My temps are 43-50 C, Under load I get up to 65C 

Ever since the codes started popping up my PC can't run cinebench in anything but single core. 

I did downgrade from the most recent to 2.10 and that fixed my max power from 1000w in ryzen master to 165

0 Likes