cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

ZayanDeimosHawk
Journeyman III

Games crashing all the time

My processor is AMD Ryzen 3 3200G. It's an APU and  I've getting lot of crash reports. I am not sure what's the reason. It's almost been a month that I am facing this issue. I am playing games with the integrated Vega 8 GPU (2GB). I have 8 GB RAM  and the 2 GB goes to the integrated GPU. So 6GB RAM usage. Nowadays I can't even play Roblox cuz it's always crashing after some minutes.  Is there any solution for this issue

0 Likes
1 Solution

Most likely since your have allocated 2GB of your 8GB System RAM to your Integrated Graphics and your are running Windows with 6GB of RAM installed and trying to play games it simply seems to indicate that you don't have enough RAM installed to run Windows and play games.

I would purchase a RAM Kit of 16GB from your Motherboard's QVL List for the 3000 Series G/GE for RAM and install it and see if the crashes continues.

NOTE: You can go into BIOS Settings and reset your Integrated Graphics allocated RAM from 2GB to 512MB and see if that reduces some of your crashes. Windows will automatically temporarily assign whatever System RAM you need to run your games with just 512MB of IGPU RAM  and afterwards return that used IGPU RAM back to System RAM.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
2DEZstb
Adept II

Have you ever thought about a 6 core CPU and a separate graphics card?....if your budget allows it

greetings

0 Likes

Yeah

0 Likes

Most likely since your have allocated 2GB of your 8GB System RAM to your Integrated Graphics and your are running Windows with 6GB of RAM installed and trying to play games it simply seems to indicate that you don't have enough RAM installed to run Windows and play games.

I would purchase a RAM Kit of 16GB from your Motherboard's QVL List for the 3000 Series G/GE for RAM and install it and see if the crashes continues.

NOTE: You can go into BIOS Settings and reset your Integrated Graphics allocated RAM from 2GB to 512MB and see if that reduces some of your crashes. Windows will automatically temporarily assign whatever System RAM you need to run your games with just 512MB of IGPU RAM  and afterwards return that used IGPU RAM back to System RAM.

Okay I'll try that. Thanks for your help

0 Likes