cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

soulnuun
Journeyman III

CPU telemetry is not displayed in AMD Adrenaline edition and Ryzen Master

CPU telemetry is not displayed in AMD Adrenaline edition and Ryzen Master.

I have the latest version of graphic driver, windows, chipset driver and bios, idk what is the point of the problem.

From time to time, telemetry begins to show after reboot of system, but in the next start it is the same.

Ryzen 5 5500
RX 6600
MPG B550 Gaming PLUS

Windows 10

soulnuun_0-1708964401425.png

soulnuun_1-1708964421115.png

9 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

soulnuun, looks more like garbage. Please open two bug reports using the funny icon in the upper corner of Ryzen Master (RM). Please do a Clear CMOS. Others says it. Enjoy, John.

0 Likes

Your advice does not work , cleaning coms does not solve this problem, the problem is on the side of the software released by AMD , I have checked all the ways I changed the motherboard and processor to the new one , and the problem is the same , for me it started with the driver 24.2.1 , and the current 24.3.1 is the same . It's just that the programmers are screwing up... They've been screwing up and it's hard to plead guilty.

0 Likes
redcow16
Adept II

im having the same issue on 24.4.1 drivers but its come and go. 

a clean OS install might fix it. you would have a brand new windows registry path for drivers and chipset but its like you said the issue is most likely deep in AMD's software packages.

im running a R9 5900x

TUF 6800XT

ROG X570 Crosshair hero VIII

windows 10

0 Likes

redcow16, this was a bug in Ryzen Master and Adrenaline. Please DL and install the latest from AMD only, RM here. Never get anything but BIOS from MB vendor. Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

i always get my AMD software from AMD official website, everything is up to date and I'm still getting the CPU telemetry on and off.

0 Likes

redcow16, what version of RM are you running? Thanks, John.

0 Likes

2.13.0.2908RM 2.13.0.2908.PNGRM 2.13.0.2908_2.PNG

0 Likes

Thanks, redcow16. You have the latest. Please use the Bug Report icon in upper right corner of RM and report it again. I do not understand why a large company that makes outstanding processors cannot get software utilities correct. Please give them some grief! Thanks, John.

0 Likes
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

This has been buggy for a while. Sometimes the CPU information works, others it does not. Like @misterj said, the best way to get this fixed is to send bug reports.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes