cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Kollol
Journeyman III

Computer randomly shuts down and cpu debug light turns on

For several days now my computer has been shutting down at random. When this occurs it will stop displaying anything to my monitor, although all system lighting remains on and fans keep spinning while my motherboard ezdebug shows the CPU light, There's no way to get the computer out of this state other than to hard reset the power supply. Sometimes even after doing this the computer will boot up for several seconds and then will relapse to its previous state. Only after toggling the power supply several times can I get into windows. At first I thought it was a driver issue, and did troubleshooting for that, which worked for several hours until I began having the issue again. I also troubleshooted for corrupted windows files using a repair tool, which again allowed my computer to work fine for several hours before then having this issue occur again. It seems to happen at random intervals, for no apparent reason (most of the time with little to no load on my hardware). It'll not happen for a day or two, and then randomly will begin happening again. Tried doing stress test with cinebench and unigine heaven tests run fine and temps don't reach above 85-86° Celsius, . At this point I have no idea what to do, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Spec:

Pro: Ryzen 7 3700x

Cpu cooler: Corsair h150i 360mm aio

Mobo: msi x570 gaming pro carbon wifi 

Ram: g skill Trident z royal 3600 mhz

Gpu: colorful i game ultra 3060ti oc 

Psu: cooler master mwe 650watt 80+ bronze version 1

0 Likes
0 Replies