cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Cinebench stuck in single core mode

anyone know anything about Cinebench? 

I am running multi core and it is stuck in Single core mode. anyone know why it isn't working in multi core?Cinebench 23 stuck running single core.jpgCinebench 23 stuck running single core 2.jpg

AsRock x670E Taichi Carrara, 6 tb of WD850 Black, CORSAIR - DOMINATOR TITANIUM RGB 32GB, 7800x3d, XFX - Mercury AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX Magnetic Air
0 Likes
6 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

Hiramabiff, AMD fouled up Ryzen Master (RM) again so go here and DL a copy of the one labeled "For Ryzen 2000 series processors and older" (really the previous version). Then post a screenshot of Cinebench R24 Single Core. If it still looks like you posted, do a Clear CMOS and test/post again. John.

0 Likes

that is a dead link.

I did roll back to bios though to 2.08 

ASRock > X670E Taichi Carrara

I am wondering if this is an issue with the new bios?

AsRock x670E Taichi Carrara, 6 tb of WD850 Black, CORSAIR - DOMINATOR TITANIUM RGB 32GB, 7800x3d, XFX - Mercury AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX Magnetic Air
0 Likes

Hiramabiff, what is a dead link? The link I provided for RM works fine, here. I DLed the file for the previous version and it works fine also. Get a copy of Cinebench R24. John.

0 Likes

Yes the DL link isn't working for me goes to a dead page. 

0 Likes

When you downgraded your BIOS Version to 2.08 are you saying it fixed the issue?

If so then it is a BIOS issue with ASRock.

There is another thread currently running where Asus latest BIOS is not compatible with the AMD Ryzen Master. In their case, whenever the Users tries to set any settings on Ryzen Master the PC freezes up.

Some Users were able to downgrade their Asus BIOS to an earlier version and Ryzen Master started working normally again, As an example only.

AMD also will need to see why Ryzen Master is starting to have issues with new BIOS versions from Motherboard Manufacturers.

0 Likes

Ryzen master works fine now after I downgraded, that being said, in Cinebench I am still only running single cores. Every other bench mark I run shows all cores working. Not sure what is going on but Cinebench won't work.