cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

CEKC
Journeyman III

BSoD error occurs during games

A BSoD error occurs during games. From the file dump I got the information that the AuthenticAMD error
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_AuthenticAMD_MEMORY__UNKNOWN. What does this mean and how to fix it?

DMP: 

Dump: 030523-7031-01.dmp (05.03.2023 11:24:53)
Code: 0x124 - ERROR WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
Process: csrss.exe probably caused by: AuthenticAMD
Third-party modules in the Raw stack: WIN32KSGD.SYS
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0X124_AUTHENTICAMD_AM__is unknown

Dump: 030523-8031-01.dmp (05.03.2023 00:27:03)
Process: Cyberpunk2077., probably caused by: AuthenticAMD
Third-party modules in the Raw stack: nvlddmkm.sys

Dump: 030423-6718-01.dmp (04.03.2023 18:43:17)
Code: 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR ERROR
Third-party modules in the Raw stack: nvlddmkm.sys

Dump: 030423-6562-01.dmp (04.03.2023 15:29:35)
Third-party modules in the Raw stack: nvlddmkm.sys , WIN32KSGD.SYS

Dump: 030423-6671-01.dmp (04.03.2023 00:10:02)
Process: System, probably caused by: AuthenticAMD

0 Likes
17 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

CEKC, please post all your system components including OS. Make the dumps available so I can DL them. Also look in the Event Viewer and post the Details of a couple of errors. Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes
CEKC
Journeyman III

AMD Risen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor 3.80GHz

Kingston FURY Renegade 64gb 3200 MHz RAM, 16-18-18

ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Trinity Graphics Card

Cougar GX 1050W Power Supply

Ssd m2 Apacer 512gb

MSI gaming board b550 gaming plus

win 11 pro 22H2

0 Likes

Thanks, CEKC. Would really like to see some screenshots and the dumps. Please make sure all your AMD drivers are from here. Get only BIOS (latest) from your MB vendor and no applications. Please post screenshots of Ryzen Master (RM) both Basic and Advanced views running Cinebench R23, images of RM only. Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

I just installed this - https://www.amd.com/en/support/cpu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-7-desktop-processors/amd-ryzen-7-5... on my computer, after restarting and entering the password, I had blue screens, such as kernel mode heap corruption, I had to perform a recovery. now I'm downloading the msi center to update everything I need

0 Likes

Thanks, CEKC. Please do not install MSI center. Explain the errors you are getting and I'll try to help. Any drivers the MB provides are probably down level. Remember you can always open an AMD online support request here. Is this a fresh install of W11 (including formatting the install disk)? If not please format your install disk and install a fresh copy of W11. Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

I will now reinstall windows, then I will write to you

0 Likes

Thanks, CEKC, great! I am going to take a break but I will return. Enjoy, John.

0 Likes

I reinstalled Windows, what should I do next? I downloaded only updates from microsoft and installed drivers from nvidia, what should I download next?

0 Likes

Great, thanks, CEKC, Did it go well? Please install AMD drivers from here. Then next install RM from here. Then post screenshots of RM both Basic and Advanced views running Cinebench R23, images of RM only. We'll go from there. Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

I'm not sure if I need to download drivers from here - https://www.amd.com/en/support because the last time I installed them, I had blue screens, after installation and reboot, when I entered the password to log in, I immediately got a blue screen

0 Likes

Where else would you DL them, CEKC? These are the official AMD drivers and I recommend you get yours there. The driver is dated "Release Date 5/2/2022". It is hard to believe it is defective. Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

nbv.pngi installed all the drivers, except for the ones you mentioned, launched the game and i had a blue screen again and this is what i saw

21.png

0 Likes

Thanks, CEKC, what drivers that I mentioned? This error looks like a power problem or too hot shutdown. Have you ever looked at the temperature using Ryzen Master (RM)? Please do and post a screenshot. If a power problem I suspect the MB (VRM) or the PSU. Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

I also took a screenshot from aida6421.png

0 Likes

Great, CECK, thanks. That all looks good to me. What AMD drivers are you running? If you continue to have crashes with them, please open an AMD Online request. Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

i checked with aida64 test

imgonline-com-ua-2to1-nMK96pBxmPTU.png

0 Likes

why are you silent, friend? help me

0 Likes