cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

danny8727
Adept I

Attestation not supported on Ryzen 9 5900x

I bought AMD RYZEN 9 5900X and I put this proccesor on MSI MAG B550 tomhawk max and Windows show me on Security Proccesor that Atestation- not supported ( motherboard has bios update, FTP 2.0 enable, windows updates ) I reinstall windows ..same Issue, I change motherboards, brand new Asus B550 F gaming wifi 2, same problem  ( BIOS -newest bios version - asus site  ,FTP 2.0 enable windows updates, What should I do ?

2 Solutions
danny8727
Adept I

After weeks of research I find the only good solutions for this bug ,Latest update BIOS AGESA version to ComboV2PI 1.2.0.B on ASUS B550 F gaming WIFI 2. Careful it will reset TPM and lose License windows if is not RETAIL. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
10 Replies

You might find possible solutions at https://www.elevenforum.com/search-forums/tpm/

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Ok , thank you very much , i'll will search my problem in that link... 

agesblue
Journeyman III

Hello, were you able to solve the problem? Same problem from 5600g cpu to 5600 cpu I've been living since I passed .Msi b550m pro vdh wifi I replaced the motherboard with the new MSI Gaming plus 

0 Likes
danny8727
Adept I

After weeks of research I find the only good solutions for this bug ,Latest update BIOS AGESA version to ComboV2PI 1.2.0.B on ASUS B550 F gaming WIFI 2. Careful it will reset TPM and lose License windows if is not RETAIL. 

0 Likes

Untitled 2.jpg

0 Likes

I have the same problem, but the latest BIOS for my MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk did not fix the problem.

I have reset TPM, SecureBoot and TPM in Windows - none of that worked.  I think the only solution will be a discrete TPM module.

0 Likes
danny8727
Adept I

Try Bios  Version 7C84v1F again if is your motherboard with wifi or go to a service PC to make update bios properly. should be work becouse in the description is - AGESA ComboAm4v2PI 1.2.0.B update. - AMD security issue patch. - Support new Ryzen 5000 CPU. same was on BIOS Asus "1. Update AGESA version to ComboV2PI 1.2.0.B
2. Update AMD 5000/3000 Series CPU fTPM version, please back up Bitlocker recovery key before updating this version BIOS 

0 Likes

For me 1.2.0.B introduced the fTPM issue "attestation: not supported", so I assume it doesn't bring any fix.

How can you update the fTPM version? Is it included in the chipset drivers?

I bought a dTPM module and turned off the AMD fTPM. Works perfectly - no stutters, attestation supported.

I flashed the BIOS again - didn't work. I don't know what a 'service PC' is. I followed the manufacturer's procedure for flashing, so I don't see why you think it wasn't done properly. How do you update the fTPM version if the BIOS update doesn't?

I think you were just lucky it worked for your machine. I'm not the only one with this issue.

0 Likes