Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

JoaoBarbosa
Journeyman III

AMD NDA Process

Hello,

Where can i found the extensions for the AMD south america number? My enterprise want to sign a NDA and develop AMD based technologies but the AMD doesn't make the process any easier

I found this link: AMD Account Management but we dont have contacts in AMD, so what we have to do to get it? 

0 Likes
10 Replies

Here are all of AMD Corporate International offices. Find the one closest to you and contact directly to get connected to the right department: https://www.amd.com/en/corporate/locations.html

This is the only South American AMD Corporate office in Brazil and Argentina:

Screenshot 2024-02-20 185826.png

0 Likes

When I try to call this number it gives me the option to choose the extension I want to call, but where do I find which extension should I call to find my solution?

0 Likes

Try hitting "0" which generally connects to the Operator.

0 Likes

Didn't work

0 Likes

Sorry to hear your problems in communicating with AMD Corporate office in Brazil.

Try contacting AMD VENTURE: https://www.amd.com/en/ventures/contact-us.html

AMD Ventures: Investing to Unleash Innovation

At AMD, we know that big, innovative ideas need resources and capital to be realized. That’s why we seek to partner with start-up companies striving to create a bolder, more intelligent future.

AMD Ventures invests in companies that share our vision for the future of technology: pervasive AI, next-generation data center, and emerging experiences created using AMD’s broad product platforms.

We leverage our technical expertise, marketing and PR reach, vast network of business partners, and other resources, to create a collaborative partnership to drive innovation across the tech sphere.

By choosing AMD Ventures, you receive:

• Access to a broad base of technical experts across multiple verticals (including AI, data center, edge, and graphics).
  • Opportunities for collaboration with our partners and portfolio companies.
  • Potential for inclusion in AMD marketing and PR initiatives.
  • And most importantly, a long-term commitment from an investor who thinks in years, not months.

If you are a start-up seeking expertise and resources, we want to hear from you. Because we believe that together, we advance.

0 Likes

They don't answered too

0 Likes

Sorry to hear that.

I really don't know who you can contact then. Maybe one of the Moderators here can direct you to the correct department since all I am is just a User here at AMD Forums.

Have you tried to send Emails to those departments or tried to just call them directly?

either way I don't have any more information to help you with.

take care

0 Likes

I've been having the same kind of trouble. I guess they just don't want to deal with small businesses now that they're one of the market leaders.

Its so sad that they don't have a easy way to make small business became AMD partners, we just want make the things correctly and right. 

whitneywirght
Journeyman III

When attempting to make a call to this number, I'm prompted to select an extension. Where can I locate the specific extension I need to reach in order to find my solution?

0 Likes