cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Shubhamjatara
Journeyman III

7700x Integrated graphics issue

I built a pc with 7700x but I have no gpu till now but I don't why when I installed amd graphics drivers then in every 15 minutes my monitor goes crash and that issue came after amd driver installed. If I uninstalled amd graphics driver and then used default mircrosoft display adapter nothing goes wrong

0 Likes
5 Replies
MADZyren
Paragon

Did you install the AMD driver from under "Processors with graphics" like you should, or tried to install version from graphics card section?

If you have Win11, it might try to update your latest driver to some other version. So you need to disable automatic driver update from Win11, use driver uninstaller to get rid of current drivers and then install it again.

Some people have problems with latest BIOS versions and got rid of issues by installing and older version.

0 Likes

I didn't not update BIOS and tried everything

0 Likes

Not sure but I think LevelOneTechs mentioned memory overclocking works better with iGPU disabled on Ryzen7000. Maybe your memory is set to too fast for your iGPU to handle it.

I have 7950X and currently using it with iGPU, which is the same iGPU you have and using latest drivers. Only problem I have is Firefox video playback was corrupted, so I had to disable hardware acceleration. Did send feedback to AMD.

0 Likes
Shubhamjatara
Journeyman III

I want to add one more point. This problem occurs only when I use my pc for normal use like coding etc but when I started playing game on igpu nothing goes wrong. Games are running smoothly without driver crash or anything. But in case of normal uses this problem occurs.

0 Likes
Shubhamjatara
Journeyman III

Mainly I facing this issue in igpu and I was thinking to buy amd gpu card but now I have changed my mind so I am going to buying nvidia card instead of amd card because I don't want any issues like amd igpu.

0 Likes