cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

SalamiSimon
Adept I

Ryzen Master showing -1 voltage, -1 temperature and 0 clock speed

Is it still safe to overclock? I've tried reinstalling Ryzen master. I couldn't install it for a week because I got some installation error, can't remember the error. Sometimes I can see the data in the AMD Adrenalin software but atm no information in either program.

The only thing I've changed in BIOS is the d.o.c.p.

Any ideas on how to fix? Saw an old thread about the same error but they got 0 temp instead, and they said it was a software bug and was marked as fixed when a new update dropped, in 2021.

Screenshot 2024-03-26 145848.png

The Asus software seem to be able to display the information. Should I do the overclocking here instead or what could be the reason for this?

SalamiSimon_2-1711465331522.png

0 Likes
4 Replies
bluesadam
Elite

That's a known current bug with Ryzen Master. Some people can fix that by resetting CMOS but doesn't work for everyone. So your best bet is to wait for a Ryzen Master update.

Ok thanks!

0 Likes
misterj
Big Boss

SalamiSimon, as bluesadam says this is a known defect in Ryzen Master (RM). Please open a Bug Report, upper right corner of RM (funny looking icon). I am not sure the developers are aware yet. I have noticed that several users are running AMD Adrenalin software also. Please try not running it and see if the garbage goes away in RM. Thanks and enjoy, John.

Ok thank you!

0 Likes