Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

Tebepi
Journeyman III

Ryzen 5 5600x BSOD

motherboard A320m-k 

ryzen 5 5600x (overheating) (80-90 C when using heavier apps) 

rtx 3060 msi 

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRO (everytime i open a heavier game) 

when playing lighter games, doesnt happen

how do i solve the bluescreen?

already tried to change the thermalpaste

0 Likes
5 Replies
ThreeDee
Paragon

What cooler are you running? The stock one that comes with the 5600x is ok enough to get you buy until purchase a real one, lol .. IF you have good airflow thru  your case .. 

What case are you running?

What power supply make/model?

ThreeDee PC specs
Tebepi
Journeyman III

hey, im using the cooler that came with the processor, and the power supply im using is some corsair 500w. The airflow on the case is ok.

0 Likes

Corsair 500w what model? 

I was getting WHEA errors on my wife's 3700x/B550m Phantom Gaming 4/2x16GB 3200/RX 550 2GB GPU

ran  by a Thermaltake RGB 500w 80 Plus

I replaced her PSU with a Segotep (big in China but not known for quality) 600wtt 80+ Gold rated PSU and her WHEA errors and other issues (GPU driver timeouts) went away

Your system is a bit more demanding than my wife's .. I'd recommend a 650wtt 80+ Gold PSU (at least) and get your self a decent air cooler like the DeepCool AK620 .. Then you'd definitely be running cooool

https://www.newegg.com/deepcool-ak620/p/N82E16835856200?quicklink=true

ThreeDee PC specs

thats actually a good idea, i will try it

0 Likes

Just for your information only:

MSI Recommends a PSU of 550 Watt for their Nvidia GPU card that you have. So your PC is slightly under powered for that type of GPU card being installed.

Also your CPU is not overheating but getting close though to throttling and overheating.

Your CPU Maximum Operating Temperature is 95c which means anything at or above 95c the processor will start to automatically slow down and if the overheating continues it will shut the PC off before damage occurs.

You CPU TDP is rated at 65 Watts for a CPU Cooler. The Wraith Stealth is the weakest AMD CPU Cooler model they use but is sufficient for just daily browsing or watching videos etc. I also suggest you upgrade to a CPU Cooler rated at a TDP of 150 Watts or higher to keep your processor running as cool as possible under very heavy loads.

0 Likes