cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

Ryzen 5 5600G no sings of working

Hello everyone, 

I am using the Ryzen 5 5600G processor with Gigabyte B450M motherboard and Ant Esports 550w bronze certified PSU and Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB RAM.

One day i tried to start PC. After clicking the power button no lights and no fans was spinning (dead condition) 

I got my motherboard serviced no problem with motherboard, i got my psu replaced, tired with different RAM sticks still same problem.

Then one day my system starts like nothing was happened then after sometimes when i click the power button it is not stating.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem, currently pc is not starting.

0 Likes
1 Solution

I have found that its a problem with Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2 motherboard. Alot of people are facing problem with the same motherboard.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

AnishGoltekar, sounds like a faulty switch or connection.  If there is a power button on the MB, please try it. Check all your cables and the power connections to the PS and the wall. Is there an LED on the MB that lights up? John.

0 Likes

There is LED on the motherboard, but after i press the power button it is not lighting up and even cabinet fans are nớt spinning (dead condition).

i also tried with working power supply of my friend still same. And regarding the cables i changed all the cables still nothing happened. And i tried changing phone to the same witch and it chargers well. 

0 Likes

xcxxx, huh? " And i tried changing phone to the same witch and it chargers well." Do you mean charging phone on USB port on the computer? That would mean the PS is delivering 5 Volts Standby (5Vsb). John.

0 Likes

I mean my phone is getting charged on the same socket with phone charger 20 Watts and even my laptop charges 

0 Likes

AnishGoltekar, sorry about the xcxxx in my last post, my bad. Try removing your MB and placing it on a cloth or paper base and see if it works. John.

0 Likes

I sent my motherboard in service centre. Waiting for reply from their end. 

0 Likes

I have found that its a problem with Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2 motherboard. Alot of people are facing problem with the same motherboard.

0 Likes