cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

surkitpunk
Adept I

Needing RMA for 7950x3d, warranty services down??

Well, isn't this convenient.  Their warranty department is under maintenance until July 7th, 2023.  I have been trying to desperately find a way to get my 7950x3d replaced as it has lost significant performance over the past week, and now I would be lucky to have it not reboot itself after 20 minutes of use now.  It is completely trashed.  I have done all of the validation and system checks to ensure that it is the CPU at fault, and it certainly is.  Does anyone know where I could get this CPU RMA process started before July 7th?  AMD, if you are reading this, why is the warranty department constantly under maintenance?  This is my work computer and I rely on it for my career.  Please offer a solution while your website is under (yet again) maintenance.  I have had nothing but poor performance and issues with this particular CPU, and this is the most money I've ever spent on one as well, so this is very disheartening. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Yes the site is down for planned maintenence work. It will be back up on the 7th, at which point you can apply for an RMA. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

As far as I know is through AMD Warranty Request online. It is only 5 more days to wait.

Found out that AMD SUPPORT page is also down for Maintenance. 

See if you can google AMD Customer Service telephone number.

You're right, I've already just came to the conclusion that I'll just be waiting.  I do use this for work, but I do have a macbook I can use for however long it takes to get this CPU straight.  Thanks for the advice, though.  I did find a phone number I will give a call tomorrow and see what's up. 

Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Yes the site is down for planned maintenence work. It will be back up on the 7th, at which point you can apply for an RMA. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.