cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

Koyote7667
Miniboss

Do the X3D chips, really not help, at all, in COD/Warzone2 ?

Every benchmark I've seen,.. the new stacked cache units, do zero up lift for this title. God I am bummed. Anyone with one now, have any experience ?

That is a large bummer. I know the title is cpu heavy, but, it looks like COD/Warzone 2 gets no benefit from the stacked cache. Bummer. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

Koyote7667, I am not a gamer but in general games are not heavy processor users. Please use Ryzen Master, here, to observe. I really cannot help you and recommend you open an AMD online request here. Hopefully other users will respond. Enjoy, John.

0 Likes

This title, is very dependent on the cpu. I don't have a issue. No need for any online request for anything. My point, and my question was, is the fastest gaming chip on the planet, really no upgrade for the game i'm speaking of (Call of duty Modern Warfare2.Warzone 2)  And, if gaming isn't fully utilizing a cpu or not, THIS particular title, is. The cpu can make or break your performance.  Activision COD titles have always been this way. And other COD players will attest.  But thanks for your comment. Guess well see, when benchmarks for the 7800x3d come out. Ill either stick with what i have or jump on it. Cheers. Kyle. 

0 Likes